BaseHead Zombies Attack BaseHead Zombies Attack

LOL!!!

i loved this, i saw the trailer on alphas and was looking forward to it aside from the not so good animations but nonetheless loved it lol...hilarious

Fatty-McFatfuck responds:

Holy crap. The first person I've seen that was looking forward to one of my cartoons! I'm a newbie at flash and I already have a cool guy who looked forward to a toon of mine! Yay!

piece of shit...... piece of shit......

are you kidding me?

Hitler was a maniac...he killed millions of people..your sick

Killing Spree V Killing Spree V

You Mother Fucker!

HURRY UP AND FINISH THAT!...AHHH!!!

Till death do us part Till death do us part

Amazing

This is without a doubt one of the best and truest flashs on NG....i really want to see more like it.

The Way We Get By The Way We Get By

Wow

Thats amazing....One of my favorite bands...i would never think someone on newgrounds would explore this area...

J-Smooth responds:

Well we did and were glad you enjoyed.

The group gives many thanks :)

lll_Deception Part 1_lll lll_Deception Part 1_lll

Not bad

I Actually enjoyed it....only the ending was too short...it went by to quick...you should have stretched it out longer or made him cry or somthing....but i like your style....and the graphics were pretty good...i agree with j00bie don't ever use the titanic theme song..lol...good job..

alexsmolik responds:

Thanks for the compliments. I know the end was too short ... At first, I thought I'd make a close-up on his face, and show a tear falling. I like the Titanic theme song ! :)
Thanks for the review.
Alex

~ The Bird ~ ~ The Bird ~

Amazing

THAT WAS AMAZING IN EVERY ASPECT....DO MORE..ALOT MORE

Invaded Wars II Invaded Wars II

WOOOW!

That was the most amazing thing ive ever seen...except the gun fire sounds need to be varied but overall that amazing

My Life Of Yours My Life Of Yours

Dude...amazing

Dude...this was so good...i loved every bit of it.......i got so much from it...i hope to see so much more from you....Good job..

Coffee % Wicked Coffee % Wicked

wow..

This movie was one of the best that i have ever seen on NewGrounds....great job....